Annual Ski Swap
SPVSP's annual ski swap is the primary means of raising money for volunteer ski patrol operations during the upcoming winter season. The money raised is used to fund expenses of the volunteer patrol at Summit West. Affiliated with the National Ski Patrol, SPVSP volunteers patrol the hill to help you have the most enjoyable experience you can each weekend. The ski swap usually takes place in late October or November each year at the Red Hook Brewery in Woodinville, WA.
Patrollers are asked to sign up to work shifts at the swap.
How Does It Work?
Three easy steps:
- Bring us your used snowsport equipment during the equipment drop-off period between Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday 9am-5pm. Skis, snowboards, boots, bindings and poles are all accepted, as are gently used apparel items, including jackets, gloves, hats, and pants. Sorry but we can not accept older straight skis or boots that have worn heels or toes.
- Tell us how much you want to sell each item for.
- Come back Sunday afternoon. We give you a check for the purchase price of your goods minus a 30% commission, along with any items that did not sell.
A variety of new and used equipment, including skis, boards, boots, bindings, helmets, googles, and apparel are available for purchase. In addition to consignment items, we have some great vendors selling discounted new gear and clothing.
Location and Times
- Friday, November 1: 12pm - 9pm
- Saturday, November 2: 9am - 9pm
- Sunday, November 3: 9am - 1pm
For more information, call (425) 463 - 7363.
Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday 9am-5pm. Remember, the earlier you drop off your equipment, the more people will see it (and thus your chances of selling go up).